Thursday 13 March 2014

Photograph Choices

By using the photography studio and taking photos on location in a studio, I plan on taking my own images and using some of these in my magazine. 

I plan on using one of these images for my front cover. Which John will be my main model/artist for my magazine. I may also use of these for the inside of my magazine, for the contents page.







For my contents page I will use a variety of images, some of which were taken in a photography studio as well as others that were taken in a music studio. By having a range of images it will give an insight of different articles within my magazine. Although I haven't fully decided on what images I will use when decided I will edit them in order to make them look more professional and conventional. Below are some of the images I will have on my contents page.









No comments:

Post a Comment