Thursday 1 May 2014

Evaluation Question 2

To answer 'How does your music magazine represent particular social groups?' I have used Animoto to create a video which shows images that represent the social group of devoted music fans that my magazine represents with examples of famous artists who are known to have devoted fanbases and play the kind of music my magazine is associated with. 

Below you will find the video I have created to answer this question.



How does your music magazine represent particular social groups?

"My 'social group' will be aimed at those people with a love of music, ages 18-30. It represents a social group with a dedication and almost religious-like following of their favourite music artists. I have used the famous music artists Bruce Springsteen, The Killers, Imagine Dragons, U2, Oasis and The Black Keys within my clip, to show the similarity of the images within my magazine."

No comments:

Post a Comment