Saturday 3 May 2014

Evaluation Question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing your music magazine? 

For this evaluation question I have used fromtexttospeech.com 

http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/texttospeech_output_files/0350680001399115579/1936483.mp3

"I have learnt about the different technologies that can be used to create a magazine. I have went from being a novice at the program Adobe Photoshop to gaining the skills required to design a magazine. At the beginning of my media coursework I relied heavily upon Microsoft Publisher, which is a more basic design and publishing software, however I stepped out of my comfort zone and began to develop my skills with Photoshop over time. I now feel that I have enough confidence with the Photo shop software to be able instruct other people on how to use it effectively. My ability with the website Blogger has also greatly improved. Over the time I have been creating my magazine and updating by blog I have become comfortable with using Blogger to effectively present my work using external software such as Animoto and Slideshare."


No comments:

Post a Comment