Thursday 10 October 2013

Preliminary Task Flat Plans



In my font cover flat plan I planned my main image as the size of the front cover to attract as much attention to the main image as possible. The coverlines I will use will go over the main image however the main image will overlap the masthead.
My front page coverlines will be at the top and bottom of the magazine. I chose to do this to not distract attention from the main cover image.
My masthead will be placed at the top left corner of the front cover. I chose to do this to re-emphasise the main image and main cover line as I believe the masthead isn't as important for reaching my audience. My main image will be able to overlap the masthead of my magazine cover.
The essential information will be in the bottom right corner of my front cover. I chose to do this because I do not want the essential information to distract from the magazine's coverlines.


 

In my contents flat plan I placed a masthead at the top left corner to help create a brand identity and to help create a good aesthetic for the contents page. I have placed an image next to all the contents items. Each image will be related to each contents item to again help with the overall aesthetic of the contents page.
 



1 comment:

  1. Daniel - I would be sure to mark these as Preliminary Task flat plans so they do not get confused with your main task flat plans.

    ReplyDelete