Thursday 5 December 2013

Photoshop Skills Development




This is the original image before I edited it in photoshop.




















This is the image after I edited it in photoshop:

To achieve this I:
  • Opened original image
  • Created a duplicate layer of the Jarvis Cocker image
  • I selected the duplicate layer
  • Highlighted background using magic wand tool
  • Deleted background
  • Added text layer for the masthead
  • Dragged masthead between other two layers
  • Added coverline
  • Adjusted background colour
  • Added bar code

1 comment:

  1. Daniel, you have successfully completed the Photoshop skills development task, using key tools that will prove invaluable when it comes to constructing your main task. I would suggest gaining further experience on Photoshop before constructing your magazine - if you do, be sure to record any work on your blog.

    ReplyDelete